Tuesday 8 April 2008

Chairperson announce Important



(Show the screen with message)

Hello. I am chairperson announce to you.

I am emergency inform you with Important message. What?

Mothers of deaf children, to ask for your permission. Police says only age and names. Not birthday date or details. Only 6 children.

To show deaf children to go to Prime Minister. It is really important.

I inform you that exit 5 has been approved by Police. Not Exit 6. Only meet exit 5, we all can meet on April 12. I will see you all on this day.

I need to inform you it will be Peaceful March. Please no violence or fights with Police. All need to march peacefully.

If you get any frustration, violence, we will let you know to calm down. We talk, and make it together as Unity. Better to discuss with us, talk each other. No violence.

PLEASE PEACEFUL.

We have discussed with Police. Police do not want to arrest you or Deaf people. Police is happy and support to encourage you. Peaceful.

Campaign to the Government. Yes, police will support that. Police do understand. I have been talked to Police for 4 hours. Finally.

We will inform you shortly again. See you soon.

Bye.

(End Screen with message)





.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For goodness sake learn to speak English!

Islington Deaf Campaign (IDC) said...

hi gazpacho
I felt you are Audism. I am Deafmute, Please respect

thank you


chairperson